Thursday, February 25, 2010

Suffering never leaves

You know those poems and songs that talk about a broken heart? About the pain they went through or the "sorrow" they felt. Well folks, it's alive out there and riding my shoulder. >_>

Now matter how far i run i always seem to be stuck in my tracks with these pains running through my heart. *weeps* inside i feel like a hot plate and the burner is flaming through my heart! My poor heart has been through so much and at last it seemed to seal itself... so I thought. *sigh* instead I find myself peering over and glaring the worst possible thing in the face. "What if?" i tell myself... >_> *sigh* The feeling is so real yet I feel like no has had this sharp dagger through their heart. Mine comes and goes... I have good days and I have bad. Recently I've been fine but, my trip has opened up that wound and I accidently poured lemon juice on it! ugh, the pain!

You may laugh and most will never understand. I feel sick. I feel like hiding. I'm shaky and weak not to mention cold. *holds self* I understand why people should never depart each other. ooooo... it kills. :( no smily face can show the feelings... I would only get in trouble if I announced everything. I just wish someone would understand. *tear*

No comments: