Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Packs

Every good traveler must have a good pack... right? well, I was over in REI and this guy gave me great advice on which back pack i should have. he started telling me about this pac. I thought "My gosh this is the one." Opens on top (good for holding and horriable for stealing, a plus), it is 33 liters (can hold lots of stuff), very durable (wonderful i dont have to worry about falling and scraping it and all my things falling out), water resistant (awesome, a quick dip in lakes, rivers, and pools or whatever else i fall into wont ruin EVERYTHING), and the best part is the color scheme... BRIGHT COLORS (when i drop the bag, i can find it!). So, he shows me this bag and i gasp and laugh. i could imagine myself with it and being stuck on the escelator (dunno why i would have it with me on it), trees, bushes, doorknobs, railing, doors, anything that can catch. this pack had soooo many drawstings it looked like my cat, charlie, shredded it! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... well, who knows it will give me a good laugh and maybe amuse the natives! hahahahahahahahaha

No comments: