Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Passion!!!


Recently, this particular dance has been on my mind. Tango is basically described as anger with passion in it. The man in the dance is very passionate about the woman and tries hard to get her attention and love meanwhile the woman, whom is very indecisive, chooses to try and get away but always tends to go back to him with gust-o.

Very delightful dance and fun to learn as well as dance! This dance explains most relationships as well as a good understanding of love in a moving and never boring dance. I only wish I had more experience and people to go with!!!! But, someday i will be able to dance my little heart out with no questions asked :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were born to Tango, I just never knew that I could take this dance so seriously.

Anonymous