Thursday, April 3, 2008

Decisions: Configuring a plan

I have been asked about what my plan is for this coming up quarter and coming up year. Whether it involves going to France, work, and earning my Associates Transfer Degree. LOL! Well, just to let it all out I do not have enough money to go to France this September but my plan is to go next year. I'm going to write my steps out clearly because I think it'll look CoOl!
  • Spring Quarter: my plan is to go to school part-time @EdCC and work on the weekends.
  • Summer: Basically work full-time and go Skydiving and get a Summer pass to Wild Waves and also travel to: Southern Idaho (with my family), Boston, and Canada (with my family and Arlet and Paul). One of my plans in the summer is to go to the rain forest on the Olympic Peninsula just to say that I did and see the droopy trees.
  • Fall-Spring Quarter: I dunno but basically study, study, study! LOL....fun?!...nahhhhhh!
  • Summer: Work and have tons o' fun earning money!
  • Fall: GO TO FRANCE WITH YWAM!!!!!!!
Well in a nut-shell that is my plan for this coming up and year and StUfF.

;)


to be continued...

No comments: