Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cat Steals Healthy Vegatable

Although kitties are known for being independent and ignoring the presence of a human being, I have come to the conclusion that they are not only aware of our presence but, these feline specimens are misunderstood. Just now, a few moments ago, I noticed that my bowl of sweet snap peas had been raided by a four-legged silent ninja with fur. Not only was he silent but, he had used his sharp ninja skills to snatch an innocent victim for his digestive system of doom. Now, first off, why on earth would a cat be interested in my sweet snap pea? My conclusion; tell me if I am wrong, that he wasn't attracted to this human delicacy rather, he knew it was my "snap pea" and was going to be mischievous and steal it in order for my attention and make me be forever entertained. This my friends is a classic feline trait and should be embraced and warned to those who wish to adopt these classic, mischievous, curious, destructive, entertaining (beyond all means), and one of the most therapeutic four legged companions for those who wish not to be worshiped.

No comments: