Monday, September 29, 2008

Changing my Major


I am thinking about changing my major to maybe Music or some type of art and possibly to a Linguist degree as well! I was thinking about Sciences and such but, I just am not really into that much anymore! I can't see myself in the future being kept in closed doors and only able to speak to my partner I am too social for that! Maybe there is a REAL job that will take mt WILD degrees and give me a well paying job! LOL...like that could happen! ha ha ha ha oh well! whatever comes I will be ready! OH YAH! Bring it, world! ha ha ha! I feel lazy! Charlie has been so spoiled I let him walk on my counters and the dining room table when there's no food and knowing someone is gonna wipe the table! I wonder if that's bad? LOL Again! another thing that i can say "whatever" to!

No comments: