Friday, August 15, 2008

Starting out Fresh*er!

I am very excited to say that I am actually having a TON-O fun playing out in the sun! All summer I have been trying to get people together and just hangout with instead of staying in the hous ALL DAY! BORING! lol but, I am very pleased to say that my world has been turing around for the better at least I hope so!

Not only have there been changes on who I hang out with but, changes in my attitude on life! I want to explore and have fun while earning up to getting that few grand to travel! I have some things I want to accomplish like volunteer at a hospital and apply to a talent agency AND to add traveling and helping people out while doing all that! No more will i put up with sitting I WANT TO GO!! Maybe it's the age But, i think I am actually ready!

:D Happy :D

No comments: